The Square Camberley will be hosting some free family fun this February half-term.
Running from Monday 18th right through to Saturday 23rd February, young shoppers aged from 4 to 10 years can enjoy a different fun activity every day including dance sessions, Judo lessons, education workshops, storytelling and much much more.
- Monday 18th February, 11am – 4pm Animal Farm with Jake’s Playworld
- Tuesday 19th February, 11am – 4pm Arts & Crafts with Mrs Potts’ Place – Pom Pom creatures
- Wednesday 20th February, 11am – 1pm Rhyme Time and Storytelling with Camberley Library / 2pm – 4pm Introduction to Judo with Camberley Judo Club
- Thursday 21st February, 11am – 4pm Explore Learning Centre – workshops designed to encourage creativity whilst discovering the magic of works and numbers
- Friday 22nd February, 11am – 1pm Dance and Theatre Sessions with The Secret Stage School / 2pm – 4pm Creative Activities and meet and greet with Pooch hosted by Arena Leisure Centre
- Saturday 23rd February, Dora the Explorer will be making personal appearances at intervals between 11am and 3pm
The Square’s Kids Camp is back again, with the centre’s free family fun taking place this February half term.
Taking place outside Primark and running from Monday 18th right through to Saturday 23rd February, young shoppers aged from 4 to 10 years can enjoy a different fun activity every day including dance sessions, Judo lessons, education workshops, storytelling and much much more.
To kick-start the week, on Monday 18th February, The Square will be welcoming Jake’s Playworld, seeing children have the opportunity to meet their favourite furry friends up close! Families can visit the Animal Farm at the centre from 11am – 4pm.
On Tuesday 19th February, Mrs Potts’ popular arts and crafts sessions will be back, and this time little shoppers will have the chance to create their very own Pom Poms!
Camberley Library will then be arriving at The Square to host storytelling sessions from 11am to 1pm on Wednesday 20th February. Camberley Judo Club will then be taking centre stage, with their introduction to Judo workshops. Families can take part in the Judo workshops from 2pm – 4pm.
On Thursday 21st September, Early Learning Centre will be hosting a range of activities designed to unlock children’s imaginations and discover the magic of words and numbers. The sessions will be taking place throughout the day from 11am – 4pm.
The Secret Stage School will be back at The Square on Friday 22nd September. From 11am – 1pm, little shoppers will have the chance to learn some new acting techniques and dance moves. Arena Leisure Centre will then be inviting families to take part in some creative activities from 2pm – 4pm. If that wasn’t enough fun, Arena Leisure’s mascot ‘Pooch’ will also be meeting and greeting the kiddies.
To finish the week on a high, on Saturday 23rd February the popular children’s character Dora the Explorer will be at The Square meeting all her fans!
Dora will be making personal appearances at intervals between 11am and 3pm.
The Square’s Kids Camp will close for a break between 1pm – 2pm Monday – Friday and is available for children aged between 4 and 10 years old. Please note that children must not be left unattended.
Joana Santos, Marketing Manager at The Square, said: “We’re looking forward to hosting our first Kids Club half-term event of the year, and it’s set to be bigger and better than before! Families can expect to see a different activity-take place every day, from Judo lessons to dance and theatre sessions! The week is set to end on a high, with a special appearance of children’s favourite TV character – Dora the Explorer.”