As a service to the community Longacres will be implementing the following:
Following government guidance issued 23rd March, the store will be open for FOOD, HOUSEHOLD and PET PRODUCTS ONLY
Only one person per household
- We will be limiting the number of customers in-store at any one time
- We will be using a limited number of trollies which will be sanitised between customers
- Orders can still be placed online, but please be aware these may be subject to delays due to the sheer volume of orders we are receiving
- Gloves and hand sanitizers are available for both staff and customers to use
- We’re making constant tannoy announcements reminding staff and customers to observe 2m gap between people
- We’re running a reduced number of tills
- Open tills have a clearly marked 6ft gap between the queue and the customer being served.
We’re requesting contactless payment where possible, Till staff are to sanitise their hands between transactions.