Pay and Conserve – new parking charges for countryside sites
Charging started at Newlands Corner on 9 July 2018 and will start from 30 July at the other Countryside Estate car parks.
These car parks are at Chobham Common, Norbury Park, Ockham Common, Whitmoor Common and Rodborough Common.
Frequently asked questions about the charges
Information about these parking charges is available on the District Enforcement website.
This will give you information about:
- how to pay, rates and information on how to buy an annual pass
- who is exempt from paying
- which car parks will be charging across Surrey
- how the revenue raised will be spent going forward
- Read the business case for car parking charges (PDF) across the Countryside Estate, which can also be found below.
Files available to download
This paper sets out the proposed approach to introducing car parking charges at the five busiest sites on Surrey County Council’s countryside estate.