The Surrey Heath Show returns for a twelfth year with the 2019 event shaping up to be better than ever! Bring the whole family and enjoy a great day out.
The event is free to attend, with car parking for the day £5.
Attractions and activities include;
- For the first time the marquee will include live acoustic music and will be accompanied by a ‘horse box’ bar selling a tempting selection of drinks, including ales from the Ascot Brewing Company
- The Classic Car Show will have many fantastic cars and military vehicles on display
- Radio Frimley Park will guide the main arena through a variety of displays, including local dance groups, schools, gymnastic displays and the crazy, wonderful Bezerkaz Circus
- Sport4Kids will be providing a range of sport activities to keep young visitors (and parents!) active on the day
- ‘Playball’ will be putting on interactive sessions for younger children (under 8’s) and in addition to their stall there will be an obstacle course for the kids to burn off some energy
- Don’t forget your dog as they can take part in the Dog Show, organised by Next Chapter Animal Rescue. There are separate competitions for pedigree and novelty classes, so there is no excuse for not having a go! Entries are taken from 11am. Judging starts at 12pm for pedigree classes and 12:30pm for novelty classes. There are rosettes and prizes for places 1-5 in all classes
- Variety of food and drink stalls to keep you refreshed all day
- Explore the park by taking a ride on the miniature railway
We look forward to seeing you there and if you see the show’s mascot Spike the Hedgehog, make sure you say hello and even grab a selfie!
Each year the Surrey Heath Show distributes some of its proceeds to local charities and community groups.
In 2018 over £6,000 was donated to help fund such projects.
Find out more www.surreyheathshow.org