Pick up a bargain at one of our 20 shops where you will find an array of donated clothes, shoes, accessories, CDs, books, DVDs and even furniture to keep every shopaholic happy! 100% of the profit from our shops goes towards the provision of free care for patients and families living with a terminal illness across the whole of West Surrey and North East Hampshire.
How to donate (call 01252 710679 for details)
- Drop your unwanted clothes, shoes, ornaments, books etc. off at your local Phyllis Tuckwell shop – please see below for a full list
- Call our Furniture Retail Logistics Team on 01252 710679 if you have an item of furniture you would like to donate or text STOCK to 70500 and we’ll get in touch.
- Arrange a ‘Bag It And Give’ stock collection with your work colleagues by calling us on 01252 710679 or emailing us at email@example.com
- You can also Gift Aid your donations if you are a UK Taxpayer. Ask your local Phyllis Tuckwell shop for more information or print off one of our Gift Aid forms and take it in with your donations!
- Did you know our shops will also recycle any unwanted and unsaleable bit of clothing, bras, printer cartridges etc.? For information on RECYCLING please see our full list of recycling centres.